You are a F*cking Moron6 You are a F*cking Moron6

Yay.

I'm glad you chose something better this time. I really do think you should think twice about who you flame, because sometimes things come down to morality, and it's just not right to make fun of someone who's brain dead, or a person who's dying from a tiger bite to the neck. I liked the end to this.

Child's Play Child's Play

I liked playing the Kong and going after Mario.

This is better than that "You're a fucking moron" bullshit. Come on, dude... You don't even live in the U.S. and you're making fun of our shitty President, when every other country is cowering in fear. And more then half of the George Bush quotes you used are in a "Fat Wreck Chords" comic, that I've had for months.

Seppuku Zoo - Mouse Seppuku Zoo - Mouse

Whoa, dude...

I think animal cruelty sucks. But, it was kinda cute. At first, I thought the mouse humped the blade, lol

Mario Attacks! Mario Attacks!

I only had 152 left!

Good game, but it got kinda tricky. I didn't know when the Mario's touch you, it doesn't harm you. Need more fire!

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

How cruel!

Well, mobility was good. Music made it fun. But, the bat really seemed to get closer and closer... My highest score was 7200! Yay me! Thanks for the entertainment.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Damn, dude. This shit is hardcore.

South park figures... violence... stabbing stalkers a million times... what more can you ask for?

Teh Tricky Techno! Teh Tricky Techno!

Tricky strikes again!

This is my first time stepping into the Audio Portal, but I needed the original Tricky sound. I found something better thanks to you!