Mario Attacks! Mario Attacks!

I only had 152 left!

Good game, but it got kinda tricky. I didn't know when the Mario's touch you, it doesn't harm you. Need more fire!

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

How cruel!

Well, mobility was good. Music made it fun. But, the bat really seemed to get closer and closer... My highest score was 7200! Yay me! Thanks for the entertainment.

Ray - Part 1 Ray - Part 1

Damn, dude. This shit is hardcore.

South park figures... violence... stabbing stalkers a million times... what more can you ask for?

Football Career (Demo) Football Career (Demo)

A sim with a mix of Blitz and Hangtime!

I liked customizing the character. I gave him the eyes that made him look high, and his skin color was like grayesh, and he had a zombie effect.

Assasin: Subway Assasin: Subway

Damn, I ran out of ammo!

It sucked that the ammo would run out so easily... I was just about to shoot Justin Timberflake's face off. I liked how people ran around with subs in their hands, lol.

Fire Man - Incoming Storm Fire Man - Incoming Storm

GAME OVER

Damn, dude... You brought back the Megaman feeling into my hands again. And, I got my ass whooped my Tengo Tycoon (I think that's the first bosses name!).

The Ghost House The Ghost House

I don't know why, but I liked this theme

You had some cool music. But, all the reading got to me. And since when is Heaven's path green?!

Anger Management Anger Management

I'm glad my comp sucks and I lag...

Because it made it easier to shoot the pigs since they didn't move fast enough.

Kurt Invaders Kurt Invaders

I think the guy before me should shut up, lol.

I'm going to bed after this, and I'm smiling because you did a great job.

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

I got bored of it after a while.

But I guess that's because I was just tired. I loved the Resident Evil theme, and I'll be sure to play this again, fully though because I hate not seeing a game finish!