You are a F*cking Moron6 You are a F*cking Moron6

Yay.

I'm glad you chose something better this time. I really do think you should think twice about who you flame, because sometimes things come down to morality, and it's just not right to make fun of someone who's brain dead, or a person who's dying from a tiger bite to the neck. I liked the end to this.

Child's Play Child's Play

I liked playing the Kong and going after Mario.

This is better than that "You're a fucking moron" bullshit. Come on, dude... You don't even live in the U.S. and you're making fun of our shitty President, when every other country is cowering in fear. And more then half of the George Bush quotes you used are in a "Fat Wreck Chords" comic, that I've had for months.

Seppuku Zoo - Mouse Seppuku Zoo - Mouse

Whoa, dude...

I think animal cruelty sucks. But, it was kinda cute. At first, I thought the mouse humped the blade, lol

kegel "happy heroween" kegel "happy heroween"

I felt like I was watching a cartoon on t.v.!

I think this is going to make Front Page sooner or later. Nice animation, as well as cool text effects thrusted into the show. I loved the "ABAL" and "DDFC" thing.

Sublime Music Video Sublime Music Video

It's been quite a while since you did that...

I wonder if you re-did it now, if it would be any better. Good job, though.

Scorpion Melee Scorpion Melee

That's cool. And fuck what anyone else says.

I think this would have been better if you provided some background music to go with the action. Also, your text went fast, and I know I'm not the only slow person here... I liked it much.

Macbeth A1 S1 Macbeth A1 S1

Sorry, I don't like the opening to the story.

There are many scenes that I like, but that one in particular was just... not the best. By the way, Shakespeare didn't write all his things: It was done by a man by the name of Edward de Vere.

navahl999 responds:

well im half way done with the project, i REALLY want to do like the murder scenes or the apparition scenes.
really edward de vere? never heard of him, thanks for the info

Mexican Wolfboy Mexican Wolfboy

Not bad, liked the smooth animation.

Where'd you get the beat from (The one in the beginning)? I still don't see the theme of this, but it was cool.

SurealKiller responds:

Thats My beat, Mc Dislexic has a few full cd's of beatzs for sale $$ ?? I have loops here at the audio portal, check it...hybridreality.org

Megaman: Vengeance Megaman: Vengeance

Awesome Megaman flick!

I didn't enjoy the song too much, since Killswitch Engage has better ones on their album. (Try using "Alive or Just Breathing" for your next movie!)

TMFO #4 (Mike Tyson) TMFO #4 (Mike Tyson)

Ooooo... We meet again!

Nice for a quick entertainment. But... didn't Mike Tyson recently acquire a tattoo covering his whole face? I heard that it resembles an aztec mask, and it's very intimidating to all that look at him now.

XwaynecoltX responds:

In responce to Dipesh (11/12/03)

Heh nope never found that one, if you like reviewing so much come on by the top reviewers list sometime its alot of fun,

Anyways thanks for the decent review...

~X~